Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
Where dreams take flight
Want to prepare for a career that’s going places? Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology in Tulsa, Oklahoma, can help you develop the technical skills and knowledge you need for a career in:
- Aviation maintenance
- Avionics maintenance
- Nondestructive testing and quality control
- Aviation flight/ professional piloting
- Aviation technology management
Led by industry-experienced instructors, classes take place at our extensive airport-based facilities. Spartan College graduates enter the marketplace with the kind of hands-on experience employers want.
The Spartan College Advantage
When you choose to study with Spartan College, you’re choosing a quality educational institution. Spartan offers:
- A tradition of quality training: Since opening our hangar doors in 1928, Spartan College has produced more than 90,000 graduates. We receive industry recognition, such as when we were chosen as the United States Air Force’s Coalition Air Force training partner in 2008.
- Accredited, recognized programs: Spartan College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, and our Aviation Flight and Aviation Maintenance Technology programs are approved by the Federal Aviation Administration. Avionics programs are additionally accredited by the National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies.
- Practical learning experiences: Our technical facilities offer you the chance to learn on the latest maintenance and testing equipment. Our flight school includes one-on-one instruction in more than 40 aircraft.
- Transferable skills: Spartan College graduates are employable across a broad range of industries. Alumni have used skills they learned at Spartan to establish careers in the manufacturing, aerospace, marine, wind energy, oil and gas and automotive sectors.
- Faculty with class: Our instructors are industry-experienced, credentialed professionals who keep up with the latest developments in their fields, ensuring you receive an industry-current education.
- A record of alumni success: Spartan College’s graduates have a high degree of job attainment. More than 91% of the class of 2012 was able to find work after graduation.
Prepare for Take-Off
Find out more about our programs, our Tulsa location, and the admissions process. Contact a Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology enrollment manager today!
 http://spartan.edu/consumerinformation#CompletionPlacement. Data provided is based on January 2013 information. Spartan College cannot guarantee employment or salary after graduation.